PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For a list and details of the Cookies we use please visit https://dogkrazygifts.co.uk/pages/cookies. To review or update the cookie consent that you have granted us please visit https://dogkrazygifts.co.uk/tools/privacy For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, we collect certain information from you:
WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE OR ATTEMPT TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH THE SITE OR IN PERSON.
Including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers and Paypal payment details), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
WHEN YOU APPLY TO JOIN OUR MAILING LISTS THROUGH THE SITE OR IN PERSON
Including first name, surname and email address. We refer to this information as “Marketing Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect to fulfil any orders placed through the Site or in person (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you regarding your order, it’s delivery and your satisfaction with your purchase;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- Request you review our service on our chosen review collation website (for example, TrustPilot).
We use the Marketing Information that we collect through the Site or in person to provide you with information or advertising relating to:
- Our products or services (for example, new products or services, discounts, sales and offers).
- Our Social Media outlets (for example www.facebook.com/dogkrazygifts).
- Competitions which we or our selected animal charities are operating;
- Events which we may be attending.
- animal charities which we may be working with.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), to generate marketing audiences and operate re-targeting marketing campaigns for our products through Facebook, Google or Bing (for example using Facebook Pixels) and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use it, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use:
- Mailchimp to provide emails to manage our Marketing Information and to provide email publishing to our mailing list. You can read more about how Mailchimp secures your information here: https://mailchimp.com/about/security/
You can unsubscribe from the mailing lists we store at Mailchimp here: https://DogKrazyGifts.us17.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=ccbceda85bdd30334947957c1&id=d39132490f
- TrustPilot to ensure that customers who have ordered from the Site are satisfied with their purchases, to receive feedback on the level of service they have received and to generally manage reviews and review requests in an independent and open manner. You can find out more about TrustPilot here: https://www.trustpilot.com/trust
You can unsubscribe from receiving any review request emails from TrustPilot by clicking the link at the bottom of any email received from them.
- Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Facebook Pixel to help us deliver marketing and advertising messages through the Facebook News Feed – you can read more about how Facebook uses your Personal Information here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/about/?entry_product=privacy_shortcuts
You can also control whether Facebook uses our Pixel to customise your adverts here: https://www.facebook.com/ads/preferences/?entry_product=privacy_shortcuts&expand_ad_settings=1
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a UK or European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a UK or European resident we note that we are processing your information to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
TRANSFER OF DATA OUTSIDE OF EUROPE
Please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States. However, we will only use data processors who have in place a legal framework which is compliant to European Data Protection law.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
When you join our mailing lists, we will maintain your Marketing Information unless and until you request to unsubscribe or ask us to delete this information.
While you are subscribed to our mailing list we will contact you annually to remind you that you are subscribed and ask whether you wish to continue to be subscribed or whether you wish to unsubscribe.
The Site is provided to offer products for sale by electronic methods (i.e. Debit Card, PayPal, Google Pay) as such the Site and its content is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at PrivacyOfficer@DogKrazyGifts.co.uk or by mail using the details provided below:Privacy Compliance Officer
Dog Krazy Gifts
PO Box 6372