Ceramic Green William Morris Large Breed Brooch
- This is a lovely ceramic green William Morris design large Dog Brooch.
- A beautiful piece of decorative jewellery, that can simply be worn on a coat or blouse; or used to keep your scarf fastened.
- Handmade in rural Cornwall, in the studio of British ceramicist Mary Goldberg and originally created for the Victoria & Albert Design Museum.
- Each brooch is individually shaped and glazed making every one unique.
- Fastens with a pin and clasp on the back.
- The Ideal accessory for any Labrador, Husky, Dalmatian, Beagle, Collie, Retriever or large breed lover.
- Comes gift boxed.
- H:3.8cm x W:4.5cm.