Waggy Christmas Bone Sign
- This is a lovely doggy Christmas bone shaped hanging sign with a cute picture and message.
- The wooden bone is white with green and red glitter writing saying “We wish you a waggy Christmas”.
- The picture on the left is of a small Yorkshire Terrier wearing a red Santa hat, there are holly leaves and berries painted in the top right and an embossed pawprint on bottom right.
- It hangs on a looped wire with a glittery white snowflake, there are 2 small bells to help ring in the Christmas spirit.
- Have a warm and furry holiday.
- H: 18 cm x W: 10 cm x D: 2 cm
Watercolour Dogs Pink Cushion
Curl up and relax with this gorgeously designed multi breed cushion. The cushion cover is pastel pink with cute watercolour dog illustrations, the reverse is a plain pastel pink. Comes...
Yorkshire Terrier Cufflinks with Free Matching Dog Tag
Now you and your beloved fur friend can match with these wonderful "Daddy (or Mummy) and Me" Yorkie cufflinks and matching dog ID tag from Sweet William, the home of mischievous...
Yorkshire Terrier Mug
Drink your tea or coffee in style with this beautiful earthenware mug designed by Sweet William, the home of mischievous mutts. The design on this fantastic mug is inspired by...
Watercolour Dogs Compact Mirror
This pastel pink compact is perfect for the girl on the go. This beautifully designed compact front is pastel pink with cute watercolour dog illustrations, the reverse is a plain...
Yorkshire Terrier Keyring
Keep your keys safe with this stylish Yorkie keyring from Sweet William, the home of mischievous mutts. This fantastic keyring is inspired by Ella The Yorkshire Terrier, we hope she...
Dog Selfie Fridge Magnet
We love our selfies and so do our dogs and here they are showing us their selfie skills on this fabulous fridge magnet. From the Selfies collection by Howard Robinson,...
Watercolour Illustrated Dog Mother’s Day Card
The pawfect Mother’s Day card for any devoted doggy mummy. The design is gorgeous watercolour dogs on a pink pastel background. Features the words “Happy Mother’s Day, To The Best...